Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, January 18, 2010

The Plan for Tonight

Well, I don't have anything too exciting to post. So I think I'll just ramble on about the plan for tonight. It's already 1:30am. My goal is to keep Z asleep as much as possible tonight. That probably means I'll be up almost all night. She is very confused these days about what a normal schedule should be. Her nighttime starts around 7am. I think she slept almost the whole day today until 7pm or so (waking up to eat, of course). We try to wake her up and keep her up, but our efforts don't seem to help at all. I've been letting her cry it out at night, but I'm almost positive that most of the time is spent crying and screaming until I get up to feed her again. That seems to reinforce her desire to sleep during the day. Argh!!

The more crazy options I've considered include driving all through the night to reset her schedule (driving all day is what got us in this spot in the first place) or switching my schedule to become a nighttime person and stop fighting this whole problem (but then I will never see anyone except Z).

Any suggestions?

No comments: