Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Wow! We finally have a blog. We're hoping to post lots of updates of our developing and continuing adventures in life - cooking, travel, house repairs, and much more. This week we're on vacation in Petit Jean State Park in Arkansas. I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow.

5 comments:

Zoe said...

Hi Jen -
I can tell this is going to be a very nice blog, filled with adventure stories. Looking forward to reading it. Like you, I see life as an adventure but unlike you, you have someone in the life adventure w/ you. Hope to find him soon, who can be in this adventure together with.

Cheers~

Zoe

Naomi said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogosphere, as they say. I look forward to reading your updates.

Emily said...

Hi Jennifer! I look forward to seeing what's cookin in your neck of the woods.
Emily

Naomi said...

Hey Guys - it was lovely to see you this weekend in OKC. Sounds like you have some exciting times ahead of you (new house!). Hope things go well. Enjoy the grace! :-)

Naomi

P.S. Elim says hi...something about missing Jesse.

Naomi said...

time for another post........